Blogging a Freelander

For the first time since I have the Freelander I was doing some actual real and needed work on it. The main thing was to replace the catalytic converter, but while I was at it I decided to also rotate the tyres around the car. An important thing to do when rotating tires is to note the odometers milage. I was thinking where to store this information, which would usually render me in indecision thinking about how and where to record this info. Having a bright moment I figured it would be a good idea to start a blog... how boring!

Well, at least its not about computers this time so it's not nerdy, is it? Freelander! Anyhow, from now on I'll try and keep this blog up to date with the status of my Freelander. Also I'll add some info from before this date, could come in handy.

1 comment:

  1. 2003 Freelander 3 Door

    Does anyone know why the rear door and window electrics would stop working, even though all other electrical items continue to function?.

    ReplyDelete